26-63-213 Jig 35
Transport length: 1.11m
Warning: Last items in stock!
NanoPOWER XT40P spinning rods are constructed with the usage of the newest graphite prepregs by the Japanese Toray company – from the carbon fibers with very precise molecular structure. In their case all the benefits which can be achieve thanks to that, were directed to create the rods which are incredible strong and resistante against
damages. It is worth mentioning, that during autumn presentation of new products, in the presence of more than 100 people, salesmen and journalists, on the rod with the casting weight of 35 g we could without failure, pick up from the floor, the trolling ball with the weight of 5.4 kg!
In the NanoPower rods’ blanks given prepregs by the Japanese Toray company were used:
- 30 mln PSI higher stiffness graphite as the basic constructive material;
- 24 mln PSI strength graphite in the core and the middle part of the blank.
The complementation of the construction are the highest quality prepregs of the epoxy glass (about 10% of the blank mass) type with the reduced content of resins.
Components of the NanoPower series are:
- aluminium Oxide guides in special frames with increased strength;
- IPS type of the reel seat;
- handles covered with the AA class cork (Premium);
- two component, ageless epoxy varnish;
- Gudebrod threads.